Fierces

by - Monday, August 20, 2012




Fierces, as what we call ourselves; has been an unkabogable 7 years of friendship we have until now. JC's death became an eye opener to us, treasuring more of what we have, most especially being thankful enough that we belong in this kind of friendship.

It originally came from Beyonce's Sasha Fierce, and because Don used it alot before to define or to name himself; it eventually became the group's name. I don't even know how to thank God for letting me have these people, but they are definitely part of who I am now. They are my shock absorbers, people I run to whenever I have good or bad news. We are always happy, we always tend to find something funny about any thing... even the simplest things. It's even funnier how we know each other, how a simple look or laugh will make us understand what it is. These are the people who makes this life worth living. I love them so much that I am willing to take a bullet for them. Whether happy or sad, they will make you forget the problems you have but will still make you face it. This friendship was never just for fun; it's like we complement each other's personalities. We have our own unique set of characteristics that made this group what it is now.

I'm glad that we see each other often, that we get to talk about things even the nonsense ones and still make it look like important. I'm proud of this friendship, this is something that I will tell my kids if I will have one in the future. This is something I can boast about, it's a kind of friendship I never dreamt to have... but I'm glad I have. I never got to thank this people for existing, for making my life happier to live in, for helping me get through each challenge and defeat, for simply letting me be myself. 

I love you, Fierces. You guys will definitely be and always be a blessing to me.:)


You May Also Like

0 comments