Write Smayls.

by - Sunday, August 12, 2012

Finally! After the never ever changing domain name of this blog, I found what's best to use: writesmayls. Why? I guess writing slash blogging became a big part of who I am today. Looking back, blogging is something I run to whenever I have thoughts in mind, or with whatever happened in a certain day. I'm just trying to write professionally now. Ows? It's a kind of relief actually, when you can rant over one thing that won't fight you back -- you just have to write and write and you wouldn't know how it will affect other people; and most probably, how many people will relate to you.

Smayls, yeah it should be smiles! But I like to put something personal in it... like putting my name? Haha! If you don't know my name, yes, my name is Myles. I just like to spell it the Filipino way. Other friends or colleagues try to jumble my name and then came up with something weird and call me that way! I remember one classmate back in highschool used to call me smyles, because my name could be smyles if added one letter, of course! Duh. So there, put them all together: write smayls!

I planned to keep this blog as private as possible, because I don't want to write just to get the attention of others. I want to write because that's what I feel doing so, and no one will ever know what I feel about them. Hahaha! This will be my revenge blog to the people who will try to hurt me or put me down! Kidding. I can never do that. As much as I can, I would love to keep this as my own little online diary. Maybe one day, this will be shown to the world as I try to write smiles on everything I see. Writing smiles could be a challenge if you'll define the name of this blog... but I guess it really means that this is me writing again, doing what I loved to do since then.

This is my 4th grade ID picture...
Well, I hope this made you smile! :)

Keep reading, invisible readers! x

You May Also Like

0 comments