New Work, New Role.

by - Sunday, August 12, 2012

Remember the blog I wrote about a company I applied for? Here. Good news is, I got in! Tada. How nice could it be, huh? So I've been hired for a month and 9 days already, so far so good. I've been learning new things everyday and it's really nice to work on something you know or you could relate to. It has been a battle of adjustments and self-seeking roles since I've started, yet I know it's part of everyone's job. I had a second thought upon accepting the job offer before, but God really answers prayers. Never ever doubt that. Signs usually work for me, times when I can't decide on which to take; I always pray for one thing to happen... and if ever that happen, I believe that's what God wanted me to do. I don't know at first why God has led me to this company, but I think I know now.

It was hard at first, missing my old colleagues especially the happy environment I have before. I'm not telling that I'm not happy with where I am now, you just realize what you've had before. Yes, comparisons can't be prevented, but we'll never know how far I will go. It's time for me to step up also, given the lead role because I bet they have no choice why they gave it to me. Ahaha. Joke lang! There have been sensitive things that is happening that's why a certain project was given to me to lead it. I just hope to meet their expectations and to fully comply to my role starting that day. Pressure, pressure!

I can't thank God enough for the blessings he has given me this year. Through hardships and happiness, I know He'll stay with me. This is no time for slacking and laziness. Pray for me to do things well. Aja!

You May Also Like

0 comments