He's coming home!

by - Friday, October 19, 2012

*I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it* I think that's the perfect song for me now haha! Until now I still cannot contain the happiness and the excitement I have upon receiving the good news we've waited for so long. My McDreamy is coming home this December! Yay! It makes me so giddy, giddy, overly stoked with the thought of finally being with him, doing all things with him, and even opening the new year with him! :)

I'm still overwhelmed with the fact that God is granting us what we've been praying for, I love how God gives everything with the right timing and even adding some thrill before giving it. Yes God can be so tricky sometimes, but He'll give you what you deserve especially when you worked hard for it. Philip and I have been such good prayer warriors lately, especially when all of this are happening to us. He'll be staying for only a month here so it'll be a super hectic birthday month for me! Super yay to that!

Thank You Lord for all of this, for all the good news and for granting our prayers!
Haaaa, I cannot wait to hold and hug him tight! :)

You May Also Like

0 comments