BANGS.
Finally, I gave my hair its well deserved treat! Woohoo! *clap clap* I am a bangs baby since I can remember, my mom always give me bangs whenever she cuts my hair all for the sake of hiding my goodie big forehead. But when I grew up, I don't see myself having bangs at all because it hurts my eyes and it don't look good on me anymore. Then I was wrong. A stylist cut my hair before and gave me bangs which I hated by the way... but last Saturday, I literally went all the way to trust my new stylist, Hermes Mondido of Studio Fix Salon (by Alex Carbonell) the authority to do whatever he feels that will look good on me. As a result, I loved it! He even said that my bangs look good on me. Even my mom and my sister loved it, so as everyone who saw it.:)
Here's my new styled hair, thanks to Hermes! :)
![]() |
| I love my full bangs, it is way better than what I had before.:)) |


0 comments