My Supportive Boss.
One great thing about being in a relationship is feeling happy about you have, most especially when others are happy for you or for the both of you. I never expected that even my boss is supportive of what my McDreamy and I have right know! I actually don't know how he knew, but what's funny is that he sent me an email regarding a tweet he read this morning:
"Distance is just a test to see how far love will travel."
That quote is true actually, and what was even funny when he sent it not only to me but also to my other colleagues. Hahaha. I don't know what was he thinking, he was just asking who inspired my bangs and this came after. I just said thanks and that I will keep that in mind. What Philip and I have is an everyday test, but with these kind of people supporting me with all I do feels so surreal; like no one's going to stop me for doing so. I'm just thankful, super thankful for everything that is happening now.x

0 comments