You Give Me Something, James Morrison!
British music. Amazing vocals. Impeccable talent. Sexy boddeh (including this on the list because he showed his body twice last night haha). Oh, and he can groove! I guess that is how I can define James Morrison. I admit I wasn't a fan fan.Yes, I do listen to his songs, but I do not go gaga to see him live like my friend Tzie. He loves James Morrison that she could stalk him one day in London. Haha, seriously that's a fact! I got to see him perform live last night at the SMART Araneta Coliseum, for FREE!! Tadaaa! Thanks to ngenge's sister for the tickets, for good seats tickets! and for her actually, for asking me to join her watch the concert. I was actually thrilled to hear Broken Strings and You Give Me Something live, because that was the songs I know from the heart. Oo na, wala na kong ibang alam na ibang kanta nya. Hahaha.:)) BUT hey, I made an effort to check the tour set list online so I get to know some songs and there's more to love than those two songs I know from the heart! A for effort!
Moonstar 88 opened the show!!
I was lost when they sang their first song, I thought they were just a new band or something; but they are the legendary Moonstar 88. I don't know if they changed the vocalist, I seriously did not recognize her face but I know the voice, I just can't remember who they are. They were great as usual, sang a few songs but made it feel like they were the ones having a concert last night. I loved the fact that I was able to see them perform Torete! Gah, that song just never grows old; it becomes better each time I hear it!
Then my night went lovely because of James Morrison, you can never resist British music, never. He's amazing, I may not able to sing all of his songs last night, but it was amazing. I love him dancing and grooving, loving the Manila crowd and enjoying his performance... ahh! You'll love his great vocals, I promise.
credits to the people of tumblr for these pictures:
![]() |
| This was when he sang Broken Strings beautifully that I fell more in love with his voice and the song. |
This is my new favorite song from his album, The Awakening. The song is called I Won't Let You Go:
That sexy, husky voice is looooove!
I don't regret coming to his concert sick. Haha.
Thank you James Morrison for a wonderful show (and for letting us see your body)!:p
Come back soon.x




0 comments