New Obsession: X Factor USA

by - Tuesday, November 13, 2012



Quite the hype of singing competitions in television lately, isn't it? You've got American Idol, The Voice, The X Factor, and others. Each country can even have their own version of it only if a certain TV network would purchase rights from the creators of the show. Well, so we have Pilipinas Got Talent (which I don't understand why a singer always wins), Philippine Idol, other singing competition programs and the recently concluded X Factor Philippines. What I want to point out here is how each country finds that 'overall talent' when it comes to singing... and I am so blown away with X Factor USA's new season this year.

I started watching it on Studio 23 one Sunday, thanks to their late telecast of the show... and it got my attention. I know it's unfair to compare them to what we have here, but I can't help it. As my friend told me who watches the show too.. 'Walang wala sa PH yung sa US'. I mean that's what she said, but from the moment I started watching it from auditions until the live shows today... it's true! It will give you the overall entertainment that you need. It'll be funny sometimes, it'll make you cry (yes for I cried several times while watching it haha. I know I have a soft spot for contestants who wins and who don't so don't judge me please.:p), it's even scary sometimes! The talents are simply amazing, the judges/mentors are too! Oh gahd, did I mention that I'm obsessed with Simon Cowell and Demi Lovato's tandem and catfights? Gaaah, they make the show more fun and interesting to watch. Thanks to the show, I began loving Demi's talent and personality. Even Britney Spears! I thought she would be a brat judge or even a diva, but she's not! Turns out that LA Reid, Britney Spears, Demi Lovato, and Simon Cowell as judges are a perfect combination for the show. I am telling this not because I am a fan, but also because I am a viewer of the show... and so far, they are doing such and amazing job. I wish I could vote for the acts every week, they made a great deal of talents this season; and I can't wait to see more!

It's addicting you know? I never watched a reality show wanting it this bad. Hahaha! It's crazy, it has to stop so I'm writing it now. I love this show, I hope you start watching too if you're not, then end up loving it too.:) *shameless plug*

You May Also Like

0 comments