Mommy's birthday at Crisostomo
I haven't been writing for weeks already! A month even, I guess? But hey, I'm here again and I'm not gonna leave this! I missed blogging slash writing all that's happening to me lately. So what's up with me, my invisible readers? I'm doing great and still happy for sure, busy at work... yes, and super excited for December 30 is coming so sooooon! :]
Last Sunday was my grandmother's birthday, it was a semi-reunion for the whole family and I was also happy for my lola that she got to celebrate her day with us. She looked so happy while we are there, despite that I noticed that she dropped some of her weight; but she looked beautiful as always. They chose Crisostomo at Eastwood for her birthday, which I think was quite good for Filipino dishes. Pricey it is, but I'll be biased here: I still love Pino! Hahaha. It was the first time also that I ate baked oysters, yum! I never thought it would be that good (for I never tried to eat that before)... so it was the highlight of my day!
![]() |
| Happy birthday, Mommy! I love you!:* |
![]() |
| Aquino-America family |
What made my lola's birthday extra lovely was because of my nephew/godchild. He was too playful, and was too cute posing for the camera, that he loved playing with the curtain by his face. Hahaha! He's too adorable that he even knew how to make pacute with everyone! He's growing too fast, I hope he stays gwapo and charming even when he grows older.
![]() |
| Baby JD :) |
It was a great day well-spent with the family and relatives... Happy birthday, mommy! I hope you enjoyed your day.:) Sorry I don't have a gift yet. Hahaha. Bawi na lang ako soon!:*




0 comments