12-12-12

by - Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Happy 12.12.12 as the trending topic would say, but this date is the last repetitive date we will ever see. So did you make this day special, or is there anyone who made this day worth remembering for you? If you'll ask me, someone made this day very memorable for me. Who? God did.

This year maybe the most challenging year I've had in my life. I had hardships with losing my first job, house expenses, funding my sister's education, and even on my own lovelife! Haha. Yes, I may have all the problems a regular person may have.... yet I know God never left my side. Through all these things happening to me, I know God never gives a person something he/she can't handle. So I'm thankful that He loves me that much that He wanted me to stay strong and hold on to Him more. I was about to breakdown earlier for I couldn't pay my sister's tuition fee right away. It was God's way of telling me that He's there, that He will provide and will find a way. I can never question what He is doing in my life; that despite all the challenges, I am healthy, my family is healthy, my heart is happy and I still have a job. I may rant everyday about the situation I have, but I know deep in my heart that God is doing this to make me stronger. I'm still in awe on how He could make me feel this way even though I could give up already. I feel Him holding me tight, telling me to still continue what I do for He has better plans. I can never thank Him enough for everything.

What I am telling is that, even though you feel like breaking and giving up; look up there, for God is smiling on you, hugging you so tight and won't ever let you go. Haaaa. I thank You for this day, for You reminded me that I still and will always have You by my side. :) Cheer up guys, there are people who are experiencing worst than what we have right now. Hold on to what God is planning for you. Trust Him with all your heart, and one day... all the suffering will pay off. Thank You. I hope everyone's enjoying this special day. ♥

You May Also Like

0 comments