He's home! ♥
Ahhhh, finally! The day we've been waiting for has finally come! He's home, my prince is home! I get to hold him and be with him! Lalalala, thank You Lord for giving this to us. I admit I felt nothing the day before and on the day he came back. I was busy with get together parties, reunions and last minute shopping for media noche. I literally had no sleep, I was sleepy the whole day even when we're on our way to fetch him on the airport.
I was on my way to his house, so that his aunt and I could meet first before we fetch him when he texted me that his flight was delayed for almost 2 hours. He should be arriving at 10:20pm last night, but because the weather was bad on Japan, they had to delay flights for hours. We're on our way to the airport and I suddenly felt sick! Hahaha seriously, I don't understand if I'm hungry or nervous that my head and my tummy is aching the whole night! We get to the airport and all of my nerves started to tremble. I felt like my knees are shaking when he texted me that the plane landed already. We came just right on time that we only had to wait for him to get his luggage and go out. We waited and waited, observed if he's one of those going down the ramp. I even had to watch on the TV monitor just to check if he's going out already; but I didn't see him there. His aunt and I sat on those chairs because buses kept blocking the view... I was thinking at the back of my mind that maybe after these buses passed, I could see him already -- and it happened! I saw him down on the ramp, walking and searching for where we could possibly be. I was happy seeing him wearing the jacket I gave him plus my heart almost jumped out of my chest when I waved at him and he saw me already! ♥
Ha, everything felt so surreal. That scene on the airport where everyone's running and shouting because the person they are waiting for are there already. It's like I can't contain whatever I am feeling, I feel like crying and passing out before I got to hug him. It was weird actually, I don't even know what to do when I was walking to get to him. Hahaha! I just literally jumped to hug him because I didn't know exactly what to do! Yes, just like the movies.:)) I'm glad it wasn't awkward, and that everything we feared before was not there at all. I feel so happy knowing that I could be with him even for a month... I guess this will be the best new year celebration ever. January will be love.♥ Thank you, Prince. Thank You for this opportunity.
Happy New Year everyone! x
![]() |
| [forgive my goofy face] Our first picture together after 2 years...♥ |


0 comments