2012, The Year That Was.

by - Monday, December 31, 2012

I almost forgot about this tradition. Each year, I get to write insights about my experience throughout the whole year. I don't know, it's been years since I've been doing this so I can't miss to write about this year!! 2012 has been my favorite year by far; my most challenging ever and the year I finally took a leap on love. I started the year happy, and I'm still ending this year even happier.

Losing my first job was the hardest to process; especially on how to tell my parents that I'll be jobless soon with so much financial issues we have at home. I tried not to show how hard it is to push myself to have a job by the end of May, so I could start working in June already. God didn't give me the job right away; but I trusted Him with everything: doing my best in every interviews that was sometimes tiring when some companies prove to you that you aren't capable enough on what you do. But God gave me a job just when I needed it, I started working by July and I didn't have to travel to Makati again! It was one of those things that I was thankful for because I don't have to experience long travel hours... though I still miss my Makati life. 2012 was a year of learning, of finally giving me the chance to shine from what I do, of finally having people to trust me to sell a product that people will actually use.

It's even a great year for friendship. I may have different set of people around, but those are the people I trust my whole life with. I am blessed to have a 7-year friendship with my Fierces! I seriously don't know what my life could be without them. All of my friends, including those who don't treat me one have taught me to value this life. To still be thankful for everything I have, and to look forward with each day having no worries on what could possibly happen. I love you friends.

I never thought I'm writing this now, but I've never been this happy. August 25, 2012 was the day I am finally in a relationship! Woohoo! No boyfriend since birth no more, ha! God finally answered my prayer by giving my human diary as someone to love.♥ It was a brave risk to take, I know our relationship was not as normal as others for my prince and I are miles apart, but that does not necessarily mean that this relationship is different than the others. It was not easy to miss and love a person without being with him most of the time, when we have to be patient all of the time until the day we can be together. God is indeed listening to us by allowing him to go home this year until the next month, next year! I seriously can't ask for a better way to end this year and to start the new year -- he's here, we got a month to be together, and our plans are slowly coming to life! I'm happy to finally have this... to finally have someone I could hold on to forever. I know it's too early to say about forever but you know how it feels when you really love someone. We have a loooooong way to go, but I know God will always stand between us. :)

God will always be the star of my year. All of these are not possible if not with Him. It was even a great year of service in church, for He made me become a responsible child of God... for walking and waking up with a purpose in life. I can never thank You enough, dear Lord. You never left my side and I thank You for everything I've been through, for making me this stronger and a happy person.

2012 was indeed loaded with surprises and love. This will always be my favorite year despite the hardships my family and I have encountered. As amazing this year was for me, I still look forward to an amazing 2013! I trust God with everything that could happen next year, another year, another year to grow older! I'm turning 23!! Haaaa! I'm spreading the happiness I have to everyone. Have a blessed and a prosperous year ahead! I am so excited for what 2013 is in stored for me.:) I usually have no new year resolutions, but I wish to help myself get back to shape and stay healthy. To everyone who's part of my amazing year: family, friends, colleagues, and to my special someone; thank you, thank you, thank you. God bless us all! ♥


 happily bidding goodbye to 2012 and ecstatically saying hello to 2013,
_mylesü

You May Also Like

0 comments