What I've learned about goodbyes is that it sucks and forever will, bigtime. So the whole one month happiness is finally over. January 27 came, thus it's time for him to go home and time for us to go back to basics. Time flew too fast, one day he's here, the next day he's gone.
Separation anxiety -- something I felt in my chest from the second he waved at us; a sign that I won't see him again in person in any day of this year. *I must resist my tears falling while writing this* It's harder this time to long for him, though I know it's harder for him to leave someone he love... it's like whenever I feel like I miss him, I instantly cry because I can't do anything to not miss him anymore. Yes, we were blessed that God granted our prayers; the fact that he came back and stayed for almost a month was already a big blessing for us. I am grateful that He listened to what we were asking Him last year, and together with our hard work; we were able to be together this month. I never thought that he will have this effect on me... like I never thought I would cry so much days before he left, and even until this very day.
The thought of him not around makes me feel sick... I miss him, and the longing for him will never stop. I know goodbyes will always be part of what we have, we've been there before, and nothing can stop us now. I will miss our everyday dates, the way he pinches my nose, how he makes pacute, how he teases my big legs and tummy, how his hand searches for mine... everything! It's like a whole no-dull moment month, pure love and happiness evolved in every single day that we were together. Haaa. He's on his way home and I still don't know where he is right now. I miss him badly! :( Re-reading his letter and messages are making me cry and miss him more. This sucks. I know this feeling would go away as soon as we get used to this long distance situation again... I'm sad, but I'm more thankful that we were together on my birthday month.
Thank you for a very happy, lovely, and memorable January, babe! I miss you so much... see you very, very soon! :(( I love you more than you can imagine! Stay strong okay? God bless us always.:***

0 comments