2013! ♥
Hi invisible readers! After almost a month of hiding, I am so back! I apologize for not writing anything, I bet you know why already... I got busy with my McDreamy's homecoming; and so I dedicated all my time for him that I literally had no time to write here. What's up? How's 2013 has been for you guys? I hope you're all doing great as much as I am...
As always, we spent the New Year's Eve in our lovely home, we had little salu-salo for we can't eat everything given that we are only 4 in this house; 5 because my lola spent the New Year with us!
| What we shared for New Year :) |
| Marren(and my sister at the back) having fireworks |
![]() |
| ...and there's me having fireworks too!♥ |
I am thankful to the Lord for a great year despite of the challenges we have. I still have my mom and my sisters with me, healthy and happy. I hope this year will continue to be great, and even be a prosperous one.
![]() |
| Happy 2013 from my lovely America-Cura family! |
| My lola goofing around.:) |
Have a great year ahead, everyone! I hope you guys had a blast.♥



0 comments