Another year has passed, another year to grow older. "I don't know about you, but I'm feeling 22!!" Oopsie, 23 na pala ko! Hahaha. This year, my celebration was extra special for I get to spend my day with the love of my life, Philip! *keso much* We took a day away from Manila because we wanted those dates special and mostly because it would be our last days together before he head back home... Huhuhu.
![]() |
| He surprised me with a cake, thank you babe! :* |
Tagaytay is the place to be for our celebration. The cold weather in Manila was even colder there! I got to finally wear a jacket again... but seriously, you'll love the cold Tagaytay weather in the evening as well in the morning. We stayed at One Tagaytay Place for an overnight stay, I loved our room for it was so big for the two of us but it would be lovelier if only we had a great view. I guess it would be redundant to have his face and Taal Lake's view in our room that's why maybe having Philip's face to wake up with is already the great view I am asking for. Hahaha. Okay, I'll stop the cheesyness now! :)) I usually have birthday jitters and birthday blues whenever January comes to life. I swear I always have that. I worry with how my birthday would turn out or how I will celebrate it, things like that. But maybe because he's around and we're busy with all the trips and his errands; I tend to forget that I am growing older... or maybe because having him on my day sums up all the birthday jitters I could possibly have. It's a surreal feeling celebrating my day with the person I love. Actually, it's my first time to celebrate my birthday with a boyfriend... because I never had one officially (you can judge me now, feel free to do so haha but yes I'm one of no boyfriend since birth club before). It's like I can't define or even explain the emotions I have that day... yet I know I feel contented and happy. We roamed around Picnic Grove and it's one of those moments I would trade anything just to have it again. I love silence with him, for it's when I can look at him and tell myself how lucky I am to have him in my life. I feel like my birthday isn't just a celebration of me getting older, but it's also a celebration of love and happiness. It's like an advanced Valentines Day for us.♥ I love how we can sit quietly and waste time talking about anything. I guess that's the kind of magic we have, he could be my friend, my bestfriend, my lover and my partner. I am so lucky that I can tell anything to him and he won't judge me for telling so... if there's anything that I am thankful for him, that's it... how I can tell him everything knowing that he'll listen to me and won't judge me back. It was a perfect time for our alone time together, our be strong speeches because we'll be away from each other again, and was even a perfect moment for me to cherish everything I have discovered about him that made me love him even more...
We had my birthday dinner at Bag of Beans! Finally, my craving for their cheesecake was fully satisfied. I'm glad that he loved the cheesecake also... yet he's the one who's craving now after he tried to have one! I had Roast Beef with mashed potato and Hot Chocolate for the cold weather while he had Chicken Ala Kiev with mashed potato... plus blueberry cheesecake for him and plain for me! Haa, we were so full after our dinner and my tummy is so heavy even when we got back to the hotel. Crazy birthday dinner, it is!
It was our 5th monthsary the next day and we still celebrated it at One Tagaytay.:) We had a buffet breakfast, a sumptuous one! One Tagaytay's food was great and yummy that I would love to have and stay there again.
![]() |
| Buffet breakfast courtesy of One Tagaytay ♥ |
As always, it was a well-spent and a great time being with him. I love it whenever we have time together like this, how we can do things without having to worry about anything in this world... these are the moments I would kill just to experience again. Thank you babe for a wonderful birthday, for a happy monthsary and for simply spending those days with me. I love you and I am forever thankful that you love me back, I just never thought I would experience a great love like this. Belated happy 5th monthsary to us, and I hope to spend more months and years with you.:* I miss you bigtime!
Thank You Lord for a happy, happy birthday. I would forever cherish my 23rd birthday celebration because of him.:)





0 comments