One of many firsts, Happy Valentines Day! ♥
Valentines Day is always a day of love. Back then, I used to watch my friends and other people get kilig because their someone special got them flowers, chocolates, and gifts. I even get flowers too because some guy friends are too generous to give something to their girl friends (or most likely pampalubag-loob saming mga single haha joke!). I am thankful to have lovely friends eversince that I never felt bitter being single during Valentines. Hello, friends pa lang solb na ko noh! Being single was a choice back then, so I felt like each Valentines Day was a celebration of love and for His love for me that He is still preparing that guy for me. Naks! Seriously, that was always my point of view. :)
Then Philip came along, and I was instantly out of the no-boyfriend-since-birth or most famously known as the NBSB club! This Valentine is my first time to actually spend it with a special someone. Even though we're far away from each other, we still made efforts to make our first valentine as a couple. He suck at surprises, seriously. Hahaha. Whenever he has something for me, he can't keep it because he's too afraid of what will happen. Like the first time he bought me a dress; he bought a dress for me but then he spilled it out after a few days because he's scared that the dress' size might not fit on me. And so it happened again! He planned a surprise gift for me this valentines; but because he don't have my address anymore (the gift had to be shipped) he had it saved on his old cellphone, but because it was formatted by his brother already who owns it now... he immediately told me that he needed my address because he got a gift for me. See how cute my boyfriend is? Ahaha. He could even ask my mom and my sister for our address, but because he's scared enough for me to find it out, he always spill the beans. Always.:)) But hey, it's the thought that counts!
And of course I have something for him too! I was actually keeping it from him for days already. I bought it on ProFlowers, I bought a plant with a teddy bear on it so it would still look masculine for him to be receiving something on a valentines day. My valentine gift was shipped to him yesterday and it almost didn't reach him! Ahh the horror. I was overly stressed the other day because on the tracking system of my shipment says that the estimated delivery time would be 4:30 PM; and he goes out at the office by 4 PM! So imagine how stressed I am almost failing the surprise. It was delivered yesterday early morning, but I was surprised that he still haven't reacted yet whatsoever... so I have to ask him if there's a frontdesk in their office or who's the person who signed for the package. If I didn't tell him that I have something for him, he might not even get it. They have this mailing office who's in charge of the packages or letters and will deliver it to the employee; but because it's a personal package, it has to be claimed personally. I failed my surprise either.:( but only on the part where I have to tell him to get something! Haha, he never knew that I have something for him until yesterday.
![]() |
| This is my gift for him.:) |
It was a fun first for us, for we learned our lessons. Hahaha! I should have listened to a friend who told me to ship it at their home so it would be safe. BUT it was a mission accomplished after all, I got to surprise him with a little something this valentines which I believe made him happy.:) This is the least we can do now we're away from each other again, but I am beyond happy that he exerts extra extra effort to make me feel loved everyday.
February 14 was always a celebration of love for me. I'm glad I get to share and spend it with someone now, especially that it's him I get to spend it with. Even though things didn't go as planned, the thought of making him smile was already my prize. See, we don't need to receive flowers or gifts or even have date when this day comes... we can always make a choice if we want this day happy or not. Whether you are single, in a relationship, married, or separated, you deserve to be happy and loved. Spread love. Don't hate this day because you are alone... God is preparing what's best for you. Always remember that. I hope you guys had a lovely day. Happy Valentines! ♥
Thank you for a memorable Valentine, babe! :* More to come for us!
UPDATE: I stand corrected! Hahaha. He still knows how to keep a surprise even a little.:)) I know I'm writing this too late! You know, work.:| BUT! Of course, I'll share you how he kept his Valentine surprise for me.:) He asked his high school bestfriends to meet me and have dinner with me, Friday after Valentine's Day... which was Feb 15 I think? So I met them without having idea why I am supposed to meet them hahaha. We had our dinner at SumoSam at The Block SM North Edsa... and while waiting for our food; they gave me this:
That was his first installment Valentine gift! Haaa, I never knew he planned something like this. He asked his friends to meet me for maybe it was his only way to give his gift to me... He knew I would prefer chocolates over flowers so that one stem rose was from his friend.:)) Haha anyway, he even made a handwritten letter which he scanned and his friends printed it so I would feel that it is still a handwritten letter sent for me.:) I really found it too cute that he came up with that idea. (I really love letters so... I was a happy kid when I saw that!) See how this love make us do such things, how we make each other feel loved even from afar.:) I never thought someone could still do these kind of things... thank you babe for using your friends! Hahaha and thanks to his friends for helping him.:) His last installment Valentine/late birthday gift totally shocked me... yay! I really wanted to share that here, but I don't know... maybe soon! Thank you babe, thank you for the happy heart. ♥
UPDATE: I stand corrected! Hahaha. He still knows how to keep a surprise even a little.:)) I know I'm writing this too late! You know, work.:| BUT! Of course, I'll share you how he kept his Valentine surprise for me.:) He asked his high school bestfriends to meet me and have dinner with me, Friday after Valentine's Day... which was Feb 15 I think? So I met them without having idea why I am supposed to meet them hahaha. We had our dinner at SumoSam at The Block SM North Edsa... and while waiting for our food; they gave me this:
![]() |
| His gift for me... and the other one would probably be a secret ♥ |



0 comments