“The only way to beat my crazy was by doing something crazy yourself. Thank you. I love you. I knew it from the minute I met you. I’m sorry it took me so long to catch up. I just got stuck.”
I've been trying to figure out what I should write about this movie. I have so much thoughts in my head that I could not explain it into words anymore. After Jennifer Lawrence won the Best Actress Award, I was pressured to finish this post.
If there's a new favorite movie I have this year so far, it will be Silver Linings Playbook. It was too brilliant and lovely as I thought it would be. I watched it three times already, yet the movie always get me. It was a kind of movie I never expected one movie would have. It tackles mental illness so it was not the kind of movie we always see; for Silver Linings Playbook has its own vibe that will definitely open the eyes of the viewers. It's like they're telling the viewers that mental illness is a serious case, that the movie is made to help those who are dealing with it. It was brilliantly and beautifully made. I love how it showcases the effect of love to us: how it can break and fix us. Bradley Cooper and Jennifer Lawrence made a great, great team... their screen presence and chemistry was a surprise for me. It was even beautiful on how Patrick(Bradley) and Tiffany(Jennifer) eventually found their way in each other's arms, and that quote above was my most favorite part in the movie, I just felt their every emotion there.:) Yee! It was so beautiful that I cry every single time I watch it. I don't know, but this movie really captivated me. I was rooting for Jennifer Lawrence to win the Best Actress awards on the Oscars, and I'm glad she did. They all did a great job in this movie, that if ever someone will ask me what movie to watch, I'll definitely recommend this! I am crazy with this movie and I want everyone to watch it badly. Hahaha! Seriously, kudos to David O. Russell for creating such a masterpiece. :)
I apologize for I'm never good at writing reviews, for when I like something and wanting to write about it, I end up finding the right words to say until I can't find those... hahaha! For me, it should be one of your must-watch movies of this year... you really can't miss how beautiful this is!


0 comments