Elections 2013
Today marks "change" that's about to happen. Another election, another chance to do what is right. It is my second time to vote too, my sister and I are lucky enough to always have a hassle-free experience during elections. During those two times I voted, even during registrations, lines were pretty kind to me -- I never got to feel all the things other registered voters are feeling right now. I didn't need to fall in a long line just to cast my vote, nor I didn't need to experience a crowded precincts when voting. Yes, how lucky we are for we get to vote in a village clubhouse.:] I seriously feel blessed that the clubhouse of the village where we lived before (my lola's house), becomes a precinct during elections. Some clusters in that precinct have long lines too, but apparently the cluster where I belong have zero or shorter line. Hahaha, you can hate me now. So yeah, I may have felt devastated slash disheartened with regards to who we are supporting... but I decided to trust God instead; I know He has His reasons for everything, and I hope He knows what's best for our country. There, God bless this elections and this country.
Congratulations, you're vote has been registered! -- PCOS machine
Have you voted already?

0 comments