Reunited with BFFs!! ♥

by - Friday, May 10, 2013

Finally!!! After so many months of not seeing each other, I was reunited with my elementary best friends! It's always a good time whenever I'm with them, so a night off together was definitely a breather. :)


Cheeseburger love! yum.:)
We dined at Burger Bar, Greenbelt 2. It was my second time to eat there, and the cheeseburger I had is still the best cheeseburger I have ever tasted! I am not kidding. I was never a fan or burger for I can't finish some due to unlikely factors, but I was able to finish mine still wanting for more. I know I haven't tried other burger restaurants here in Manila but Burger Bar is a must-try. The service and food are great, but they have poor ventilation. So if you are craving for burgers and would like to try something new, go try it there! And oh, I forgot how I loved their house blend and peach iced tea.:)

Back to my bffs, I am glad that we get to meet up occasionally if we have free time. We may not be able to talk and see each other often, but when we do... it sure as hell as we haven't seen each other that long! Hahaha. Joan has yet to take us to Antakya (for it is her favorite place haha) so I bet we'll be having a part 2 of this.:)) Thank you guys for a great night. See you both again soon, we miss hanging out with you, Carla! :*

At JCo to about take home some dessert

You May Also Like

0 comments