Backtrack
Chichi and I were too bored this afternoon for it seems like the clock's ticking too slow. She started posting quotes she posted on her Google buzz account before, then I started searching for mine too. I'm surprised with what I've found:
Bittersweet turns sour day ends now. But what I've learned is that, we should cherish the moments we have with someone dear to us, for we do not know until when we can share it with them. Tomorrow is a brand new day, life must move on with or without them; and this is another day to be thankful for. It saddens me but I know this is how life rolls.
It feels odd to read it now, for I can relate so much. Haha. I can't even remember why I posted such kind of thing, but maybe I was going through something that time too. Funny how my tweets before can go too happy and too sad at the same time, like a bipolar one. It feels surreal reading my old little notes, remembering who I was. I can only ask myself what happened to the old me... but then again, love changes people. Only you can know if you changed for the better or not.
Then Chichi sent me another quote she posted before:
![]() |
| Ouch right? |
But it's the truth.
I can restart mine too, soon. Thanks Chichi for wasting time with me.


0 comments