Broken Diaries: Seeking Comfort

by - Sunday, June 30, 2013

2 Fridays ago, I finally got another time to meet a friend. I call her bashang (don't ask me why, but it's how we tease each other haha) for I need to divert my attention to other people or other things so I won't drown on being sad. Funny how Burger Bar's cheeseburger will always be one of my comfort foods. I know it's bad for my health, but it's not bad to have it once in a while. Excuses.:)) But yeah, it's good to be with her again, to catch up with what's latest, and to seek for her comfort I guess.

Forgive me tummy, I can't say no to this.

Oh, I forgot to mention -- she brought a 'friend' haha
Thank you for always being there bash.:) We may not always see each other, but I know you will always be there no matter what. Thank you for the abnormal years of friendship, hahaha. I missed you! Hope we can do this again soon.♥

You May Also Like

0 comments