Jipmeyts

by - Sunday, June 30, 2013

It will always be refreshing to me to be with people I hardly see. It will always give me some sense of gratefulness that once in my life I made something right to have these people for years already. After months or years of planning, finally we had time to push this meetup! Hahaha. Jipmeyts was created back in my highschool days. Long story short, we were formed because of Taekwondo... and the rest was history. It's been hard to plan with them since everyone started working already including patching up our busy lives. There! I'm just glad we were able to push through yesterday's to even celebrate fishy's birthday. Hahaha!


It was a short lived meeting, but it was fun as expected. I can't imagine how young we were then to only care about school and taekwondo stuff, and now we are already talking about our responsibilities in life. I just love how I can be the craziest when I'm with them and they will always accept me for who I am. I love you Jipmeyts, it was really good to see you guys yesterday even if we weren't complete.:)

Happy birthday, fishy! ahaha! Mug shots for you.
(Looove Bigoli's Turtle Cheesecake! ♥)

Thank you Angelia for the goodies! Happy birthday fishy! Thank you Jipmeyts, until next 2-3 years kitakits! hahaha.:)) My life has been catching up with friends lately... I guess it's a good step after all?

You May Also Like

0 comments