Hopeful for July
So there goes the first half of 2013: bidding goodbye, just like that. It feels weird waking up on the second half of the year; but I admit I am hoping that this half, particularly July would be good to me. It's been a roller coaster first half. It might ended awful and sad... but I am excited to see what's in store for me in the coming months. I know it would be such a huge battle for me for I have to go through weird ups and downs with regards to handling my emotions, balancing my heart and work issues at the same time; but it will be worth it. God promised me that it will be worth it. I seriously don't know what will happen next, unsure of what step I should take... but I have to move forward. Baby steps, maybe? I don't know what I am writing anymore... but I have to do something.
Julyyyyy, please be good to me.
And oh, I also have a challenge for myself (well technically with my bullies Teo and Tzie). Remember my post about me being back to Pilates? Yes, that Project Dream Body 2013 which I failed to do so for the nth time. It only lasted for a week and I never got to do it again. What a failure. Haha. I am challenging myself to atleast workout 3-4 times a week in a month or else I have to make this blog public. NOOOOOO.:( This has been my priceless possession eversince, so I have to do better to keep this. Yay. Is it a great motivation or not? But seriously, I have to work to reach my goal... or else, it will stay as a wish/dream. Project Dream Body in the making!!!!
I hope you guys will have a great second half of 2013. :) Aja!

0 comments