Worthless
I remember having this conversation with Ngenge about worth when we're driving our way to Tagaytay last Independence Day. Like it's how you make your worth to a certain relationship/person that will make it hard for you both to walk away if something happens... something like that.
Sometimes I wonder if I'm worth anything to someone, to anyone. How I put someone my priority an end up feeling like an option sheez. How I take others for granted to put those certain people on the top of my list where I am only their stupid option. I wonder if I'm worthy. I wonder if someone puts me as their priority too. I wonder why am I just an option. I wonder why it doesn't seem to be fair sometimes. I feel like not learning at all, for I keep hoping that these people I put as my priority will see my worth; or maybe I don't see them show that I'm their priority.
I wonder. Am I worthy? or worthless?

0 comments