Project Dream Body 2013
I've been pushing myself to be back on working out the last few months, since I felt like I've been eating alot lately and gaining weight of course! Luckily, my laptop has been fixed... so hello Pilates again! I've subscribed to Cassey Ho's Pilates videos
since I don't know when and because I don't want to spend money on working
out, I found her channel on YouTube and I started doing her videos then. I did some Pilates before and I stopped doing it on busy days; until I forgot to take care of my body. Now I'm decided to achieve the body that I want! I have 6 months to achieve the bikini body I always dreamt of in preparation of my Boracay birthday on 2014! Woohoo! I'm eager to train hard now, so I'll be posting more about this often to also monitor my progress. :) Train like a beast mode: ON!!!
| My body to be changed!! I just forgot to get my initial weight.:| |
I'm on my Day 3 now and it feels so good! My body is so sore, but it's the kind of pain I love.:) I'm excited to see changes soon... I must not have any excuse to do this!!
Check out Cassey Ho's Pilates videos, I promise she'll a great help!
Subscribe on her YouTube channel: blogilates
You may start doing Pilates for beginners here.
Enjoy! :)

0 comments