Tagaytay getaway!!
Today is Philippines' 115th independence day (meaning no work for today, ha!). Ngenge is on leave since Monday and I took my leave yesterday so we can go to Tagaytay to hang out and experience the cold temperature there. Apparently, Tagaytay is not cold as it is! I hate it that it's the start of the rainy season already and it still feels hot/humid. We dined in at Bag of Beans first to eat our early dinner and to just catch up with each other.
![]() |
| Breakfast Sampler for ngenge! Haha yes, we had breakfast on an afternoon. |
| Close up version of my food: Bacon & Eggs! I loooove the butter, I wonder what brand they use. |
We visited Sky Ranch after, where the Tagaytay Eye or Sky Eye is located. One that is the tallest in the country. We only stayed at the parking lot since we just wanted to see the Sky Eye in person.
| Tagaytay's Sky Eye! What a wonderful sight.♥ |
I love how big it is, but I seriously would love to try to ride it the next time I'll visit there! We were supposed to stay for a bit until fog came in, and the rain poured... HARD! It was the scary drive I've had for a long time. Though I wasn't the one who's driving, but I felt scared for ngenge too.
| See that? I can't even see anything clearly! |
With that situation said, we decided to find a place to stay that night for we definitely can't brave that kind of rain and I wouldn't want ngenge to brave it too. So there, another night of stories and catching up whatevers. If only I could have every single day like this, I would definitely choose to have that life! Hahaha! It is just nice to have some bonding time with a friend, most especially when she's someone I share everything to.
Thanks ngenge for yesterday and earlier today! :)


0 comments