Yay yay yay! Yesterday, I witnessed another God's wonderful blessing as my former colleague, Eva, married her long-time boyfriend, Jew. The wedding venue was in Fernbrook Gardens, so we traveled from north to south to witness a beautiful union. It was a wonderful day that even the weather did not allow a single raindrop to ruin the occasion. It was my second time to attend a wedding (not counting the ones that I don't remember anymore because I was still a kid), a first for a Christian wedding. I seriously love how vows are written by the couple, how it was beautifully, beautifully told to each other. The groom's vow was the funniest I think, haha! It was longer than the bride's, but I love it how emotional the groom was the whole wedding. I don't know, it is just lovely seeing how Kuya Jew loves Ate Eva.
| Mga batang takot sa araw.:)) |
| You are a beautiful bride, Ate Eva.:) |
| Congratulations, newly weds! :) |
It's always refreshing to be with my REWSS family; for they will always be those people I would still choose to work with in a heartbeat. We barely see each other, but when we do: catching up is a must. :)
| Reception area!! |
| Beautiful centerpiece at the tables |
This is what I actually loved when the program for the reception part started. As usual the entourage entered, then came the bride and the groom. The traditional bride and groom slow dance happened, then it was interrupted and they suddenly danced Psy's Gentleman! Hahaha. It was like I was watching a show, how cute of them to think something like that! :))
On the other note, hahaha selfie selfie din pag may time!! I had a hard time putting on my own makeup since I had to learn to do it alone, but all in all it was worth it. Learning is a process and practice makes it perfect!! Haaa. I can do this normally the next time haha. I hope I looked good that day, but I wasn't disappointed with how it ended. Yeee. It was a beautiful wedding! Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Yap!



0 comments