Father's Day Celebration
Obviously, today is Father's Day. People normally celebrate it with their fathers, thanking them for being the father they have. But with us, our celebration was different. We didn't have the time to celebrate Mother's Day before because it was the birthday of my late grandmother, so since then I feel like I still owe my mom something. Father's Day was supposed to be for fathers, but I believe it isn't. Since whatever long time ago, my mother stood as both parents for the three of us. I know it's hard for my mom to become two person in one, but she always managed to do so. She's a great mother and father to us, that's why I felt like Father's Day was the right day to pay what I owe her. Haha. We went grocery shopping first, then went to Mom & Tina's Bakery and Cafe in Katipunan.
Upon waiting for our order, there came a father carrying his daughter on the back of our table. What a cutie kid he's carrying, she's looking at us so I said hi and her father heard us and let her child play with us. I don't know, but maybe I miss Fanaya. She was waving at us and I feel like if she knew how to talk, she would talk to us! I love it, I just love kids.
| See how she stares at us? Cutie! |
![]() |
| Food lovin' ♥ |
It was a day well-spent with my family, and I'm still full with what we ate earlier. But of course, Happy Father's Day to my father! I miss and love you so much.x



0 comments