Foodtreat-foodtrip Wednesday

by - Friday, July 19, 2013

Ha! What a fatty day indeed the other day for me and for my other officemates because our former colleague, Nikki, visited us all the way from Lipa just to treat us lunch. Well actually, she was to supposed to treat us three months ago because she was part of the new Generika TVC with Boy Abunda but then she left and resigned! Haha. So there, it was so sweet of her to visit us on her rest day. Even if it was a short-lived bonding, I'm glad we got to see each other again. :)


We ate lunch at our default restaurant option: Lola Idang's! I swear their Kare-Kare and Crispy Binagoongan are to die for; it's been the same food that we order since I don't know when. Lola Idang's have also been a part of our milestones, so I believe it's a perfect place to eat again with Nekke! Then we tried Starbucks' new drink: Dark Mocha White Chocolate Pudding! I liked it but I find the white chocolate pudding weird, it's like there's a jelly worm in your drink. Hahaha. Go try it to find out!

Looks yummy, right? :)

I loved that day, made me forget that I have tons of work to do! I'm thankful to have these people as my colleagues, for they seriously make workloads easier to bear. Yeah, emo moment. I just missed all the fun during lunch when Nikki was still here. Anyway, thank you Nekke for the treat! It was so nice to see you again, missed talking to you too! :) Hope to see you again soon!

You May Also Like

0 comments