Denver's Post Birthday Celebration

by - Sunday, July 21, 2013

It was 5 years ago since I had my first godchild ever, born July 15, 2008 and was named Jan Denver. That time, I wasn't sure of the responsibilities of being a godparent. I don't know how you will help raise the child properly, or even help their parents given the fact that you are now also taking part of guiding them and their child. I was just 18 then, but I guess Denver was more of a blessing for my friend Joyce and to us also. He's someone who lights up the room because of his high energy, someone that could easily make you smile because of his irresistible charm! He's growing up too fast now and I'm glad that as he grows older, we make it a point to visit him if there's a chance and be a more responsible godparents to him. Because it was his birthday last Monday, we, Jipmeyts decided to throw a mini-party for him at Shakey's Pearl Drive yesterday as our belated birthday treat for him.:)

Monster Deal parteeeeh!


One of the managers gave him a balloon that made him extra happy!



I love how he loves making faces in front of the camera.:]




I love kids so much, and I feel extra special that he remembers me that he even wanted to go to our house when we're about to go home! Ha! I'm such a kid magnet, chos! I can't wait for him to be a young fine man, and I hope that I get to be a gooooood godparent to him as he grows older too.


Belated happy birthday, Denver! I really hope we made you happy in our own simple way.:) 
Please be good always!

You May Also Like

0 comments