Happy Birthday, Ate! :)

by - Saturday, July 13, 2013

My older sister, Mara, celebrated her birthday the other day: July 11. She just turned 25, would you even believe that! Haha I'm still surprised how we're growing old too fast... she's 25 and my parents will be on their 50's starting next year. Woah. I don't know why I kept telling their age by the way, hahaha forgive me! :D

Ms. Polly's Chocolate Cake with Caramel filling is a winner!

It was a usual celebration we do during birthdays, and I thank God that He keeps us complete for every occasion we have. I'm happy that I am able to give my sister a cake and a candle to wish for every single year she grows old. I love it even more that we got to go to church together that night, and even for a short period of time; the Cura sisters were complete.:)) I seldom admit this, but I miss them sometimes... seriously! Haha. It's a different bond now that we're grown ups already, and I am thankful that our parents raised us close to each other. They may not be present at home every single day,  but when they are; what a wicked home we have! :]


Happy birthday, Ate!
I hope you had a great day.:)
Love you.:*

You May Also Like

0 comments