Sick Week
When I say sick, it's not being crazy, cool or insane; but by being ill almost the whole week. Emergency Room became my bestfriend for I actually went in and out of that place twice in two days. Why? I don't know what happened to me either. I was fine last week, even met with my friends to have fun. Sunday came, and I felt sick than ever. It was that dizzy feeling that would make you want to always throw up and not to move. I don't know how I survived church and church service, I can't even bear to stand for more than a minute, and I almost threw up in the middle of a lecture! I just slept the dizziness away when I got home and felt a little better when I woke up.
Monday came, and the rest was history.
| My 4th hospital bracelet in two years, yes 4 ERs. Zzz. |
I was diagnosed with UTI, Acute Tonsillopharyngitis, Abdominal Colic Secondary, and a TMJ dysfunction. Hell yeah, I had a locked jaw when the doctor was checking my tonsils. Fudge that. I don't know what happened to me to have all of these. I was relieved to be given medications because I kept telling my mom and my sister that my body hurts, and I feel pain in my perineal area. So that explains why I feel pain in most of my body parts because of the infection. Zzzz. And it turns out that I am not allowed to eat everything I want! Just look at the list of the foods I need to avoid!!! JUSTICE FOR MY TUMMY, WHERE ARE YOU? :((
But the medications did not stop there. I was hoping to feel well after I was discharged and given enough medications for everything that was diagnosed on me, but NO. Emergency Room must have liked my presence so much. I went back again yesterday not because of UTI etc, but now on Benign Postural Vertigo and Tension Headache -- which was the root cause of my sickness that Sunday! Ugh. I don't want to go back to hospital anymore. I hate skintest!!! That is the most itchy and most painful injection I ever had for the longest time I am alive. Huu.
| Funny how the nurse encircled the wrong injection mark.:)) |
Apparently, my body is not responding to the oral medications they gave me so they had to use IV so they could see if it will take effect asap. And yes, I was thankful that it did for my time in emergency room was finally over.
As a result, medicines here and there are what I have to take for 7 days. It was like a reminder that if I kill myself with work, work will kill me. I get that already. Sometimes we have to be reminded to take extra care of ourselves because what we do to it will eventually fire back to us. I will seriously do my best to take care of my body and my health. So healthy living, here we go!! You guys should too. It's really hard to be sick lately. At ang mahal ng mga gamot, nakakaiyak!! Ayoko na talaga. Haha. Finally feeling better today, thank You Lord!

0 comments