Project OneRepublic: SUCCESS! :]

by - Saturday, November 09, 2013



Ryan Tedder oh my gahd!! The past few weeks before the concert, I was seriously joining each contest there is to get a chance to see and watch them live, unfortunately I wasn't chosen to win. Luckily, ngenge made a way for us to be able to get tickets, so thank you from the bottom of my heart bangenge!! Haha.

It was my first time ever to be late on a concert. Seriously. I was confident enough that they will start at 9PM because most of those I attended starts at that time, so I left the office at 8PM something. On my surprise, they started on time. At exactly 8PM I guess, they started the show! Demmet. I MISSED 7 SONGS ON THEIR SETLIST! How awful is that? It's like I wanted to ask them to replay the show for I wasn't able to hear them sing Stop and Stare live.:( Yeah that kinda made me sad a little bit. But of course being there was already enough. I'm just so happy to sing their songs with them... for it was a crazy, crazy show. It's one kind of a performance I'll never forget. Ryan Tedder pretty much gave his all on that stage; he was dancing, jumping, moving around, and twirling like there's no tomorrow. The kind of soul he puts in when he sings is indescribable, it's like no one can stop him in his element.






I still can't believe that I watched them live. It was a dream came true and I can't still process if it was true. OneRepublic has become one of my favorite bands since their song was introduced to me. Each song has their own meanings and some even made an impact to my life. Haaaa, it's insane how good they are, like I'm still on hangover phase. That Apologize/Cry Me A River/We Found Love/Yellow mashup was totally amazing. Ryan was on and off the piano and his voice was still crazy good! I won't forget Ryan's fox head piece though. He's really cute in it!!:))

Told ya.:)

Thank you, OneRepublic for including Manila in your tour, for loving our country and our food!! Gahd, I love you guys so much. I hope when you come back, I can already purchase a VIP ticket. Hahaha, I still envy those who saw Ryan face to face.:p Thank youuuuu, I CAN FEEL AGAIN.:)
Looooved the confetti by the end of the show, the lights were too awesome.:)

OneRepublic's setlist that night:


pictures grabbed from tumblr

You May Also Like

0 comments