Alex and Sierra
I loved them since day one, since they auditioned in X Factor this season and they continue to amaze me every week. Crazy how they know what type of artist they want to be, and their genre? THEY OWN IT. I am so crying with their performance earlier. Ahhh, I am so done! No, I didn't mean that. It's just that I have this crazy feels all over with how amazing these are. Watch:
AND THIS ONE IS MAJOR!!!
AND THIS ONE IS A MUST WATCH! GAAAAHD.
Oh dear Lord, let them win! They made it to the top of the iTunes charts, I couldn't be more proud of them.! asdgfhgkh;drtdejtgr! I'm a fan, a huge fan of Alex and Sierra. Please don't ever break up!! Haha. I know this is one of my crazy fangirling posts, but they deserve to be seen. Haa! <3

0 comments