Halou's Surprise Bridal Shower
I've never been to a bridal shower, ever. There has been a lot of firsts this year, and it includes this one. It's even hard to make this possible because we don't even know what to do in a bridal shower! So we decided that it will be a surprise, and that it will be a wholesome one for Halou's groom to be wouldn't want her to see other man's you-know-what.:))
It's too funny how the surprise happened. Thanks to Renel for the video! We opened the lights, and tada! we forgot that it's a bridal shower and we focused on Hannah's new eyelashes. Hahaha! Ang babarubal lang namin sa isa't-isa forever.:)) Still laughing so hard whenever I watch this clip.
So with the wholesome bridal shower being said, twiny decided to drop by to Kink Cakes and buy one cake for Halou hahaha! And with lollipops too! Nakakatawa talaga! It's so weird how things happened that night, but I realized that our friendship grows as we grow old. May ikakasal na samin and it feels surreal. Parang hindi parin nagssink in lahat-lahat haha.

We love you Halou! Enjoy your married life! :)

0 comments