Kapitolyo Wanderer: Kapitolyo Freestyle Breakfast!
There's always a good find in Kapitolyo! I've been dying, yes dying! to try Kanto Freestyle Breakfast in Mandaluyong when my workplace was still in Makati. Due to how far it is from me and that I have no one to ask to go there with me, I kind of forced myself to forget to try there. Sob. Haha. And soooo the odds are in my favor! I accidentally saw in Foursquare that there's Kapitolyo branch! Hooray! I went there right away. :)
I've been there twice already and I'm still happy with the kind of food and service I got. Mandaluyong branch has bad reviews of how bad the service is, on how it takes 30 minutes for the food to be served; but I haven't experienced anything bad during the two visits I had on Kanto Freestyle.
Batangas Beef Tapa is the best beef tapa ever!!! See that? The plating is so nice too! For 90 pesos, you get the best beef tapa in town. And mind you, masarap talaga sya! I'm not even biased or something, but I was really surprised on how good it is.
The famous Mixed Berries Pancake! Oh berries, how I love you. Will you be mine? Hahaha! Everything is just goooood. You must eat the pancakes while it's hot. I only ate like 1/4 to try it out and decided to take it out so I could still eat it at office and at home, but it's better when it's hot.
Fish and Chips! Who would imagine that you could get a restaurant-like fish and chips in a cheaper price? Kanto Freestyle Breakfast keeps surprising me. The presentation of their dishes is so enticing, it will make you enjoy the food better.:) I loved it, the chips was just too oily for me.
Deep Fried Oreos and a sosyal Scramble! Hahaha. It won't disappoint you, I swear. Kanto Freestyle Breakfast is a place where the food is worth every peso. The food's price might be cheaper than it's value, but they don't scrimp on what they will serve you.:)

0 comments