Kapitolyo Wanderer: Poco Deli
More food posts coming! Hahaha. Since my workplace moved near Kapitolyo, it's been a must to try most of the restaurants sitting around there. It's like Maginhawa Street of Pasig! So cool that I can access both Maginhawa and Kapitolyo.:) but say hello to all the fats and weight gains, sad. There, catchup dinner with bange in Poco Deli!
Poco Deli is like a place for sausage lovers. Based from what I have read on the other blogs, they originally started as a distributor of Philippine deli products. Then boom, whatever happened was a history that lead them to where they are now. Poco Deli means Little Store, so don't expect a big one.:))
The foooood? It's insanely good! Gahd. Walang diet diet!
For bacon lovers, this one is definitely for you! BACON SLAB! Deym. Bacon Slabs with Eggs and Bacon Rice will take you to bacon heaven. I'm not kidding! That was ngenge's order, but I got to try the bacon slab and it is so good! Even the fat part, I swear.
I told you I was on a hunt of the best cream pasta -- by accident. Haha. This Truffle Oil Pasta with Seafood (you can choose between seafood or mushroom) is definitely my favorite! It's super duper goooood, I want one right now! Mapapasuntok ka sa sarap! You can never go wrong with a truffle oil pasta.
I'm a fan of chocolate cakes so we tried their famous Blackened Chocolate Cake. This is the only food that made me sad. Parang luma na kasi yung cake, yung icing lang yung masarap.:( Nevertheless, it was a good dining experience. :)

0 comments