Tales of Maginhawa: π Breakfast and Pies

by - Thursday, April 17, 2014

Am I making you hungry? Don't worry, I'm feeling hungry while doing these catch up posts too, so... touché? Well finally, π Breakfast and Pies is a place I wanted to try also for so long. Since I loved Pino Bar Resto and since it's part of the Pino group of restaurants, I assumed it was part of their amazing creations. And because I am right, it did not disappoint. Hehehe!


 

The restaurant's ambiance will make you feel hungry right away. It's a pretty small place, but there are more seats at the back of the restaurant. What's nice is that aside from what π Breakfast and Pies are offering, you can order from Pino and Pipino's menu too! Ha. With that said, I got my all time favorite Pino Iced Tea. Woohoo! Another all-day breakfast adventure, yes. This time, it's with my beloved Taekwondo friends. :) It's been hard meeting with them lately; most especially because almost all of us are working already. Time is our great enemy, it won't even let us be each other at once. Going back, I got the Kitayama Wagyu Beef Sirloin Tapa and Kay and Anje got the π Platter for sharing.

 

Half of the platter!! ahh.
My beef tapa.:)
K-lime Pie
The π Platter is for people who eats alot. When I mean alot, I meant ALOT. Can you look at the photo? That was for Anje's plate only and it's too much to fit in her belly already. Haha! Mine was lovely. The most tasteful tapa to date! It was so yummy I finished ALL OF IT -- no bits, no whatevers left in my plate. Haaahahaha.:) I loved it so much. To top it all of, there's always a room for desserts. Since they offer all-day breakfasts, breads and pies; I tried a pie. The K-lime pie is so delish and a must-try, but if you're not a fan of sour pies, don't try this one. Haha I instantly regretted why I didn't go for the smores, I can't contain the sourness anymore.:)) It's really good, it's just that my tastebuds enjoy sweets than sours. Yeah? More to try on Maginhawa soon! Thank you Kay and Anje for your time.:* 

You May Also Like

0 comments