Little Tokyo: Nadasho Japanese Restaurant

by - Thursday, April 17, 2014

I've been dying to eat at Little Tokyo and it came true last January also! Little Tokyo is a place in Makati where Japanese restaurants are sitting in one place. If you prefer authentic Japanese dishes, I suggest you fly to Makati and eat whatever you like. It's jampacked at night most especially on Fridays. There's a lot of people dining there so sometimes it's hard to find a seat. In our case, we found one on Nadasho Japanese Restaurant.


It's a fun and a different experience to eat at an authentic Japanese restaurant like this for we had to remove our shoes first before we sit on our table. It was cute but it was uncomfortable putting my feet on the floor because I had no slippers on. I'm too afraid of the dirt. :))

Sashimi
Tuna Maki
I forgot what this is called :(
Pork Katsudon
We had a hard time choosing what to eat because the menu is so overwhelming. We want to try most of it, but at the same time we had to stick to our budget that went over the top. Hahaha! I liiiiike the Katsudon so much but it won't fit in my stomach anymore! I've been a fan of Japanese and Korean dishes lately that's why I appreciate the food alot especially when it was that authentic. Of course, it's more authentic when you're in Japan but I loved the food.

What's even nice is that we're close to the bar area where the Japanese chefs are cooking on the spot. I'd like to watch them do all the cooking and stuff but my back was on them so it's hard to do so. It was a lovely time with my Bullies and writing about my Little Tokyo experience makes me crave for Japanese food. Huuu.

 

Excuse my fashion, I was feeling cold that time.:))

You May Also Like

0 comments