Maple
This has been a long due post already!! I got no time to write because of work and other stuff as you may know... so expect loads of post coming right back at ya! Anyway, last January (I told you this is a long due one), ngenge and I had a dinner at Maple. We were supposed to dine in at their Shangri-la branch; but due to traffic, long queue in MRT and my working hours, we went at San Antonio Plaza in Forbes Park instead.
The place is too small but I believe it can fit at least 30 persons on peak hours because they offer al-fresco dining too. I find it really nice at night and I still prefer it when there's few people around. Less noise, more chances to hear each other. Maple offers an all-day breakfast on their menu for breakfast suckers like me, pasta, salads, and other good food. Too bad I wasn't able to try the Prime Rib Tapa -- their best seller because it wasn't available that time. Huhu, maybe on my next visit. So what we had was The Big Maple Breakfast, Maple Bacon Carbonara, Blackened Chicken and a Chocolate Milkshake!
| Big Maple Breakfast |
| Bacon Carbonara |
| Blackened Chicken |
Yes, we're that hungry. Haha! The food was really, really great for me. I loved the glazed bacon in the Big Maple Breakfast while ngenge loved the sausages. I swear I can live by their bacon forever! The pancake is so fluffy I had to keep some for home. It was so heavy we can't eat the other dishes anymore. The Bacon Carbonara is a must for me. I've been trying lots of cream pastas lately and it's definitely one of the goody ones for I love how tasteful it is. The Blackened Chicken was a so-so for me. I am not a fan of spicy foods yet it has a small kick of spice in it. I liked it, but I can't enjoy a spicy food so much so... yeah.
| I look awful haha. |
It's a great place for a great food but it's a little pricey, I must say. I will come back for the Prime Rib Tapa. Ha! I will seek my revenge, you tapa! :))

0 comments