Quarter Life! :)
I thought of celebrating my 25th birthday the most
meaningful way. Back then, thinking how I’d turn 25 soon was a big deal for me –
I am already in my quarter life!! I am aging. Haha, but I really wanted it to
be extra special. My initial plan was this: to celebrate it at McDonald's with
my dearest family and friends. I wanted to give back to the needy and so I
wanted my guests that instead of giving me a present or something, I would
require them to donate something like rice, canned goods, noodles; etc. It was
like a basic donation package or something. But because I was leaving anytime
soon that time, I only pushed it to celebrating my quarter life at McDonald's!
Hooray for kid at hearts, but it was my best birthday celebration yet. :)
The McDonald’s party was my birthday extension
slash despedida party. I have celebrated my day with my family at Friday's and Early Bird Breakfast Club already, but I
felt like I won’t be able to say goodbye with my friends before I leave for
Malaysia -- that’s why I thought it was the best opportunity to be with them as well. I felt so loved. All of
those present in that room made a huge change in my life (and also those who
couldn't come of course). It was hard accommodating all of my friends at once though.
It was just a night to remember. The hosts were so lively; I didn't have to exert extra effort to make it even memorable. The games, the games, the games!! Still thankful to everyone who participated. It was a blast and I still can picture everything in my head. These are some of the photos of my 25th celebration:
It was just a night to remember. The hosts were so lively; I didn't have to exert extra effort to make it even memorable. The games, the games, the games!! Still thankful to everyone who participated. It was a blast and I still can picture everything in my head. These are some of the photos of my 25th celebration:
My lola lookin' fab there oh!
FYI
FIERCES!! We miss you, Twiny!
Jipmeyts (Ralph and Danboyd are somewhere missing in the photo)
FF3
Marren's friends who became my friends too!
Family and bestfriend right there
REWSSters
Oh yes the birthday package comes with these toys :)
Love you, ma!

THE GAMES! OMG I can still remember how fun it was! Hahaha
Seriously, a big THANK YOU to everyone who made that day extra extra special. My birthday celebration keeps on getting bigger each year and I could not think of any other way to spend it than to be with these people. I will never forget how happy this night was, thank you for coming, for the giiiiifts and for participating with the games with NO hesitation. Hahaha! Thank you, I love each and every one of you.x

0 comments