Perfect Together: Toni and Paul Soriano's Wedding Special

by - Thursday, June 18, 2015

I'm a sucker for engagements and weddings, and yet I never wanted one for my own. I know, it's too weird to say but I believe I have explained it in one of my posts before. I have just finished watching Toni and Paul's wedding special and it was soooo simple and beautiful. I was a crying mess since Toni walked down the aisle and Paul's reaction upon seeing her just melted my heart. There are too many thoughts with that wedding and I needed to write them down.

photo grabbed from Metrophoto
Huhu look at his face! He was even waving and crying to Toni while she was walking. Ahh! This is why I always tell my soon to be bride friends to run if their groom wouldn't cry when they walk down the aisle haha!

Wouldn't every woman love to have their own Paul Soriano? Of course I understand that not all guys are the same,  but I mean the thought of having someone who will bend things for you because he loves you that much and have loved God first? It's everything. We all know their story, how Paul followed the strict rules of Toni's parents, the curfew, how they can't travel together, etc! For 8 years, he managed to agree to that even if he doesn't want to. I mean, who else still does that in this era? The respect he has for Toni is beyond unthinkable; and that made him deserve what he has now. There was this part of the wedding special where Paul and Toni are sharing their story first: how they met, the first dates, how they got together and all that. There was this part when Toni said that after she said yes to be Paul's girlfriend; she was shocked. I remember her saying (but not her exact words) 'nashock ako, ganito pala pag may boyfriend, kailangan mong itext na gising na ko... kaya sabi ko break muna, break muna'. Like seriously. You know what happens when someone does that; the guy will leave her. But with Paul, he gave her the space she needed... and then look where they are. DIBA. OMG lang.

Fast forward to their wedding vows. I think it is what got me the most. Paul's vow is the reason why I am writing this very post. He said it also during their sharing portion, that they have the perfect ingredients for the relationship to fail and then he said this: "The only reason we are perfect together is that we have a perfect God in the center of this." HAAAA. It couldn't get any better. I was crying on how sincere his vow is. Watch:


DIBAAAAA. Ugh, my heart. It is wonderful how a man could be if he is with the Lord. Paul Soriano is the perfect example of how a man should love a woman with how God loved us. They are one of my relationship pegs, and I will surely and deeply keep this example to my heart. 


Congratulations to Paul and Toni, thank you for making us see that love and our faith are always greater than everything.<3

You May Also Like

0 comments