Project Ed Sheeran KL: SUCCESS!! :]
When Manila Concert Scene announced that Ed Sheeran was coming to Manila, I said to my friend Tzie that there's no way we're missing that concert. We promised ourselves that we would watch him if ever he'll come to Philippines because everyone's been raving how great he is when he sings live. As soon as the tickets were selling, Tzie bought for us and there goes my first VIP ticket! I was beyond ecstatic that I'll get to see Ed Sheeran perform my favorite songs live, my first concert with Tzie, and my first VIP seat!!! -- until I had to leave Philippines on mid-February when the concert was on March 12th! Que horror. Imagine how my heart broke. Tzie had no choice but to sell my ticket back then.</3 It was a good thing that he'll be performing in Malaysia as well and I still have a chance to watch him!
The concert date was so close already and I don't have a ticket yet. I was on the verge of losing hope because people were selling the tickets double or even triple its original price and there's no way I'm going to buy that. I even joined concerts to win free tickets but no good. Luckily, a friend became my savior. He was not in the mood to watch the concert anymore so he sold his ticket to me!!! Talk about my buzzer beater skills! Haha! Yasssss, I thought it wasn't going to work here in Malaysia, but thankfully it did! :]
The concert date was so close already and I don't have a ticket yet. I was on the verge of losing hope because people were selling the tickets double or even triple its original price and there's no way I'm going to buy that. I even joined concerts to win free tickets but no good. Luckily, a friend became my savior. He was not in the mood to watch the concert anymore so he sold his ticket to me!!! Talk about my buzzer beater skills! Haha! Yasssss, I thought it wasn't going to work here in Malaysia, but thankfully it did! :]
Photos are taken from my phone only so I apologize for the quality
Well it's true that this guy can siiiiing! He's so lovely and you'll even love him more when you hear him live. My favorite part would always be the one when he shut us up, the whole place was so quiet and he began singing Tenerife Sea. My heaaaaart! I will forever cherish that wonderful moment. There was even this one time that I closed my eyes just to hear him sing. Amazing Ed Sheeran. This guy can totally make your night even with just a white shirt and a guitar!!! I forever adore you and your talent, Ed. I'm so glad I didn't miss your concert! :)

0 comments