IKEA finds
Yes, room decorating is a thing now! I've been dying to have my own stuff since I moved to my new room and I only got to buy those last Saturday! Eeee. The cabinet and the desk (which I super duper love) just arrived this afternoon and I had it assembled as well sooooo wah! I'm super duper excited for my room to finally look like one! IKEA is just the best place to be.
Oh, and these are the ones I bought:
BEST BUY EVER!! This cabinet is perfect for its price. I'm dying to have a cabinet for too long... I finally have one now. :]
Short story: I was supposed to buy the white/blue one but ended up with this because it was out of stock! I really really like how it is in flesh, I fell in love on how cute it is when it was assembled already! This what it looks like in my room!! Ahh!! It's so prettyyyyyyy.<3 So glad that the blue one was not available.
For my pretty desk.:)
I know it's so weird, I don't know why I bought this too, but when I saw it; I liked it immediately haha! This serves as a semi side table on my room as of the moment.
Sealing clips!! Hahaha I've been asking my friends here where they got these whenever I see one because I'm still using rubber bands to seal some items that are not finished yet: like for chips, opened sugar plastics and the like or for food storage purposes. I knoooow! This is definitely an adult thing already. Like I've been wanting to buy things for the house more than my personal needs.:)) And I'm planning to buy for my mom as well so she could use these back home in the Philippines.
One of my good buys also, I'm trying and learning how to cook these days so this food storage would be much helpful on the leftovers! Haha, perfect for my to-go food for office as well for it has all the sizes I could think of.
There's sooooo much great finds in IKEA, you'll learn how to invest on amazing home products by just checking out their showroom. They have amazing food too! I wish I could buy all of the things I want there but I'm so glad my room finally looks like one. Goodbye luggages as my cabinet! Hahaha.
*All images grabbed from the IKEA MY website.*

0 comments