Yabu: House of Katsu
I have tons of food posts coming up so expect to be hungry!! I was checking up my phone pictures and dang, backlogs of food restaurants and other stuff were forgotten already! There has been alot of catching up to do so let me start with Yabu!<3 I feel hungry already.
Yabu is definitely one of the restaurants I miss back home. Too bad they don't have it here... but if you're wanting a katsu fix, Yabu is definitely the place to be! I've been wanting to try Yabu for a long time since it arrived in the Philippines and since I've been hearing good feedbacks from others. But because ngenge tried it already and she said it was not that good; I didn't bother trying it anyway. I trust her tastebuds but sadly we didn't agree on this one. Haha. One day, I ran out of ideas on where to eat and Yabu was just around the corner! In the span of 2 months, I think I ate at Yabu 3 times. Feel free to guess if I liked it or not. :]
Pick a sauce! :)
It was so fun grinding these for the katsu sauce!
(eventhough I didn't know how to do it at first hahaha)
Yabu Special Katsudon Set - his plate
Hire and Seafood Katsu Set - her plate
Rosu Set
Salmon Set - MY FAVORITE!!!
I wasn't into salmon before, but dang this one's too good!
The unlimited fruit. Bow.
Ze Yabu-eating-in-crime :))
There's so much to try at Yabu but Salmon Set has my heart. I love it that they offer brown rice as well, and cabbages!! Ugh. Who wouldn't love unlimited cabbages with lots of goma sauce! Haaa. Since then, Yabu became one of my favorite places to dine in already. The prices ranges from PHP 250-500+ I guess, I forgot already. It may be too pricey but it's definitely worth every cent. Okay, this is seriously making me want to go home right now. I miss Yabu!!

0 comments