2012 With A Bang!
Finally after 13 days, I get to write my first entry for 2012! I hope it's not too late to greet everyone a happy, happy new year. Happy New Year people! Well, my new year's been great since it started. Added the fact that January is my birthday month, yay! Time to get old again. I'm happy on what my new year turned out, it was indeed a fun celebration with the whole family. It may feel like Christmas because of the aguinaldos we got, but hey isn't that a prediction that I will have more money for 2012? Haha! I do hope so. It was the first time that my lola's siblings are all here, that's why it was extra extra awesome.
I am beyond thankful to be with my family always, and so this year... I will try to do my best to support them in every way I can. I will be more thoughtful and loving to them and I should find more time to spend with my relatives.
Lord God,
Thank You for such a great family, I wouldn't know where will I be if it weren't for them. Just please, please, please keep my loved ones safe and happy always. Guide and protect us in whatever we do, I lift up everything to You. Bless us a great year and I hope you will always listen to our prayers. Thank You again. I love You Lord, so much!
Love always,
_mylesü


0 comments