3-in-1♥

by - Monday, October 01, 2012

Disclaimer: This is one of a hell, cheesy post. So if you're not a fan of those, I suggest you stop reading...NOW.:))

Ever heard about this quote?: "Every girl has her best friend, boyfriend and true love. She is really lucky if they're all the same person." Well now you know! I don't exactly know where I got that, but I'm sure I've read that somewhere. Why am I asking you about it? It's because everyday, I thank God for I get to own that quote. Not the own thing like plagiarism, but I do hope that you get what I mean. It's every girl's dream to have someone they could love and they could tell everything to... like a bestfriend and a boyfriend in one.

...and I am proud to say that I do have that. :)

We are the typical bestfriends turned into lovers love story, but you can categorize us into the successful ones. Haha. It's a long journey actually, a looooong one. It took years for us to finally feel what we ignore back then. We may have several people in our lives before, but surely they are the ones who led us to each other. Back then, he is the person I would always run to, well aside with my girl friends. He's the closest guy friend I have until he became someone I can't live without. I guess our friendship is one thing I can boast about to everyone. What we have is incomparable; it's like we're partners in crime since the world begun. We always talk about things, people, life, everything under the sun. That even the most non-sense thing in this world would still make sense to us.

I love him dearly. He's the person I've always prayed to have, an answered prayer from above. Like no words could ever explain how thankful I am to ever have him in my life. Until now, everything feels surreal that we finally have each other. I don't know what odds made him think to choose someone like me... for I am a brat, I could be heartless at times; but at the end of the day, he is there: accepting and loving me for who I am and for who I am not. He is someone who will never judge me with what I do, he always listens and understands... even though things are not fair anymore. He is someone deserving of all the love in this world, someone who deserves to be happy because he is selfless and caring. He is someone I'm scared to lose, that I can't even bear the thought of losing him. He is the only person who never gave up on me, who never left, when everybody does is to come and go. He made me become more thankful to God for I'm alive everyday, just because he is thankful for my existence too. Ha. You guys don't know how happy and blessed I am to have him. I just pray that I won't blow things up, that I won't do things to hurt him.

Talk about crazy love, guys. I have never done this before, writing about him and everything? There are things in life that changes, and he is part of it. He made me do crazy things like fight for love, for my happiness and be brave again! He made me fight for him. He does things he don't know what it means... like becoming the love of my life. Hahaha. I know it sounds cheesy, and I know that it's too early for me to say that, but it's true! Having a bestfriend and a lover into one is a blessing in disguise, it will make you want to love that person for the rest of your life! I don't know what else to say, but I could go on all day just to tell everyone how great he is and on everything I am thankful for about him.

See, I waited 22 years of my life to finally have that "someone". We break and we fall, but that's how love is. Love could make your life go round, it could be happy or sad... sometimes it's unfair, but that's how it is. God would always want you to wait for that perfect person. If your heart gets broken, rest and love again. There's always something about love that people can never explain. It could never be studied nor perfected, because by loving and being loved is perfect already. Prayers do work guys, believe me when I say God is preparing someone for you. I am not telling this because I have someone who loves me back... no, because I have been hurt too, I just never thought that I would learn to love again. It is about trusting yourself to be hurt because someone is ready to fight for you. So if you have finally have that person, never let him/her go. Cheer up guys. Maybe someone out there is waiting for you, you just need to look what's in front of you. You are loved, don't ever feel that you are not.:)

So to the person who inspired me to write this, I love you with all my heart! I never thought I could love like this again.:) Thank you for making me feel lucky, happy and blessed... ALL AT THE SAME TIME. I love you, and I hope we would see each other grow together.♥

You May Also Like

0 comments