Kitchen

by - Thursday, March 28, 2013

Catching up with Corinne Perez, finally! This was supposed to happen last February, but due to busy and conflicting schedules; we only got a perfect day last Monday. We decided to dine at Kitchen, Greenbelt 3 (which was actually recommended by a good friend of mine) and I instantly loved its ambiance and vibe! It looks like a classy, expensive restaurant but I will tell you that even if you're in a tight budget, you can eat still dine here!

Cool table light for us!

Kurin busy choosing what to eat

Minty water! ♥

Paper placemat! yay!

This place was definitely a perfect place to catch up! I loved how they are playing my favorite John Mayer songs the whole time we were there! The food was great, I ordered the 'too good to be true' Salmon with Bistek sauce! Yummm! And Corinne ordered the Sun Dried pasta.:) I'm no food critic but the food was definitely great at I would still love to dine there again. I missed those times when Corinne and I get to talk about many things, and I thank her for the time to tell me more stories like we used to. It's like we're the babies of the team back then, and I'm just glad that things didn't change even though we don't see each other often. She even gave me a cutie pair of earrings for a late birthday present! I would always love how thoughtful she is.:) I'm thankful for friends like her, for I get to realize for how lucky I am still to have people who are true to me. I don't see nor talk to Corinne often, but we somehow make it a point that we don't miss what's happening in our lives. I hope we could do this again soon! I'll be looking forward again to more kwentos and chikas! :D

Thanks for a great night, Kurin! :)

You May Also Like

0 comments