Surprise! ♥

by - Wednesday, March 27, 2013

It was a challenging weekend for us because God tested our relationship once more. Our 7th monthsary  came last Monday and I'm glad that we got to fix things before that day came. It was even timely for him to do something sweet, something beyond unthinkable. He's never a surprise-y boyfriend for he always fail to do so hahaha, but this time he won. I never even thought that he would do something like that.


I was surprised to be greeted 'Happy Anniversary' by a colleague when I entered our office. To my surprise, a big teddy bear, a bouquet of roses and chocolates are waiting for me on my desk -- all for our 7th monthsary.♥ I told you it was a very, very timely surprise for him to do for I felt like he instantly made up for what happened last weekend. I still feel kilig thinking someone does things like this for me, that someone loves me this much... who makes me feel blessed and thankful all at the same time. This is the first time I received something as big as this, I know it may not appear big to someone else, but surely it is for me. It's the first time someone gave me a bouquet... yes, I do receive flowers but not like this. It's a first everything haha! and I'm glad that it all came from my McDreamy.:)

I feel like I won Miss Universe that day hahaha!
Please don't mind the rags behind me.:))

I love how big this teddy bear is!! 15 inches my friends ♥

It takes a lot of effort, trust, patience, communication, love, repeat all those over and over again to make a long distance relationship work. It's hard and not everyone's not in favor of it, but I choose to fight and work hard everyday to keep this man. We may fight like hell, quarrel like there's no tomorrow but that's part of every relationship. At the end of the day, what's important is that we get to settle our differences and do something about it. I love that we are growing as a couple more each day and that we never planned to give up on each other.

Thank you for this babe, thank you for your successful surprise! :) Hahaha. You better thank the skies because I won't go to office that day if it was still raining hard! Kidding aside, thank you for the wonderful 7 months... I'm glad it's you I'm with through all this. I love you and it will never change a thing. Belated happy 7th monthsary to us!! Thank youuuuu for a wonderful day!♥ I love you so much, always remember that okay? God bless us always babe! Stay strong! :******

You May Also Like

0 comments