Project Demetria: SUCCESS! ♥♥♥
March 20, 2013 is a date to be remembered. Watching Demi live was a result of my last minute decision, thank God for a 50% off deal, for what I spent was more than worth it. It was my first time to watch a concert alone, but who the hell cares? It was one of the greatest nights I had in my whole existence. Demi gave me chills I'll never forget. I remember shrieking every single time she reaches a high note effortlessly! Ahh, I didn't care that I was alone then, all I cared is that I shouldn't miss her first performance in Manila... which I didn't.
It was such a dream come true to finally watch her live. I know it's a teenybopper kind of feeling, maybe I was just a late bloomer. Haha! Months ago I was just watching her judging and mentoring at X-Factor, yet a week ago I was watching her perform! Ahhh. I was singing along to her songs out loud that my throat felt like breaking. I love that I can sing along to every song she sang because I just know it! Don't you just love going to concerts and singing along to the artist because you know the song? That's too awesome. I feel like she spreads inspiration and courage when she sings. She went through a lot, and I felt it when she sang Lightweight and Skyscraper that's why I almost cried. It just sank in that she's singing there, pouring all her heart out to all of us supporting her. I love her, I love how she is not afraid to tell people what's wrong and who she really is.
photo credits to Wilbros Live
Would you believe that she sang 15 songs straight, and her voice still sounded great? I'm in awe on how a great singer she is and I can tell that she will never ever need to be auto tuned. Hahaha! I love everything that night, I hope she comes back when I can afford a VIP ticket or I can win a Meet and Greet / Soundcheck pass already! I envy those who met her and saw her up close... but I am thankful that I was given the chance to watch her knowing that I couldn't at first.
Big thanks to Wilbros Live, Random Minds Production, Manila Concert Scene and Philippine Concerts for making this happen! Thank you for bringing Demi Lovato in Manila!! Haaaa!! You are forever awesome, Demetria! I will see you at the VIP section next time, I promise. :)










0 comments